WatchmenComicMovie.com Forum

Talk about the Watchmen comic book mini-series and film
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mad Men
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:22 pm 
Genetically-Altered Lynx

t3cii wrote:
I thought it was a good episode, but considering this was the second to last episode of the season, it wasn't as interesting as I would have liked.

Also, where the hell is feliciano?

I know he's around because we've talked in the Facebook group chat and he posts there as well, I don't know if he's had time to watch the show, though.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:33 pm 
...you're locked in here with me!

t3cii wrote:
Also, where the hell is feliciano?

Wrestling to death with his university.

I'll try to post my thoughts later though.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:45 pm 
Dog Carcass in Alley

So I didn't really discuss this earlier, but after visiting another message board talking about the episode, I didn't quite realize the impact of Don's plot last episode. And it's worth talking about.

SPOILERS

So informing his client that the budget for the Rosemary's Baby ad might be more than what they were expecting was a dick (Whitman) move. So too was his boardroom scene where he lets Ted and Peggy roast over the coals before he reveals to them his idea to use Ted's dead partner as a reason for them neglecting to mention the budget. Using Ted's dead partner, a man whom he knows Ted cared about, is a pretty callous move. And when Ted confronts Don, Don tells him it was because everyone in the office knew what was going on between Ted and Peggy. The thing is, no one else besides Don seems to care. Dick move. When Don spotted them in the movie theater the look he gives them is icy. I don't think Don really cares if there is a romance between the two of them. But the paranoid part of him feels threatened by the sight of his protégé being cosy with his one time rival, so he puts the kibosh on their relationship. But that's not enough, and it's this last part I didn't even think of until someone pointed it out. Ted mentions to Don that Peggy has her eyes on a Clio Award, and clearly Ted wants her to get one. So what does Don do? He attributes Peggy's idea to Ted's deceased partner, so now even if the ad does win an award, the award won't go to Peggy. Meaning for the second time, Don screwed Peggy out of getting any major recognition for her work. No wonder she was so furious with him. He has made it so that her idea will most likely be reduced in quality due to the lower budget, he embarrassed her and Ted by making them think he was going to reveal their "relationship" to their client, and he's now made it so that she will receive no recognition for the work (for a second time). He efficiently screws her over.

That, my friends, is what I like to call getting Don Draperd.

"Heard them Walthers like to jump some" "As will you, with one in your elbow."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:26 pm 
Labored long to build a heaven.

t3cii wrote:

Jon Hamm's going to tie the women of Mad Men to a radiator and drape them.

Better invest in some drape whistles.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:49 pm 
Genetically-Altered Lynx

Godziller66 wrote:
t3cii wrote:

:?
:lol:
:oops:

Anyway, great analysis t3cii. I think this season has been about Don's dark side. There was an article in the Huffington Post today called "Is Don Draper a monster?" and the answer was basically "Yes." And they repeated something that I've been saying about the show since the 4th season and that is that the whole show is about Don's coolness. It's about how he puts that before anything else in his life and has it constantly threatened, and it seems like as he gets older, he won't be able to keep it up. It seems like he can barely work with anyon eanymore and Sally doesn't like him, while Bobby and Eugene Jr. are basically too young to have any real idea of what's happening, but they could stop seeing him by Sally's suggestion. I think that sooner or later, Don is going to wind up completely alone. Matthew Weiner has suggested that he wants the show to end with Don as an old man, in the present day perhaps. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a scene like the very last one in The Godfather III.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:07 pm 
Dog Carcass in Alley

TheMovieDude wrote:

TheMovieDude wrote:
Sally doesn't like him, while Bobby and Eugene Jr. are basically too young to have any real idea of what's happening,

Sally actually had the perfect ending to her arc this season. About how Don never gave her anything. The way she says it is much like how January Jones would say it.

TheMovieDude wrote:
I think that sooner or later, Don is going to wind up completely alone. Matthew Weiner has suggested that he wants the show to end with Don as an old man, in the present day perhaps. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a scene like the very last one in The Godfather III.

Actually, they could simply stop at part II. In fact, now that you mention it, Don basically does look like Michale Corleone. And both eventually became monsters.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:33 pm 
Dog Carcass in Alley

So, with last night's finale the series as we know it is nearly over. It was kind of an odd season. While I enjoyed most of it in a way I didn't with Season 5, Season 6 still felt somewhat underwhelming, lacking any truly great episodes. But things have ended in a very interesting spot and we may just see a very different Mad Men next season.

Now, for the final t3cii rundown!!!

SPOILERS

- Starting over has long been a theme of this show. Don reinvented himself after he left Korea, to the point where he took a dead man's name and created a mysterious persona. Peggy, who started out a secretary, reinvented herself as an up and coming ad exec phemnom, Joan, formerly the office manager, now a company partner. The mysterious Bob Benson. Mad Men seems to believe in the possibility of getting a second chance. Or a third, as we'll later find at the end of the episode.

- California also seems to represent an escape of some sorts for these characters. Anytime Don goes to California, he seems to lose himself, or perhaps, rediscover himself. In last night's episode, Stan sees California as this unconquered territory, hoping to set up shop for SCDP. Unfortunately for Stan, the idea spurs Don to want to move to California himself. I wonder if California really was seen as a place of opportunity back in the 60's? Certainly it's the place to go if you want to make in movies or television. When Don tells Meghan the plan, she tearfully accepts. At that point I honestly thought that was where the story was going to be headed. But life is never that simple, and Don will eventually find himself in limbo by the end of the episode.

- Pete's storyline wrapped itself up rather neatly. Maybe too neatly. Pete discovers his mother may have gone overboard on the cruise ship she was on, with her nurse Manolo's whereabouts unknown. It turns out, much like Bob, Manolo is a bit of a con artists, and has possibly married Pete's mother as a way of getting at whatever fortune she may or may not have. I thought it was funny seeing Pete and his brother react rather indifferently to the news of her possible demise. When speaking with the coastguard about how much a search operation would cost, the coast guard replies with something along the lines of "You want to know how much would it cost to bring your mother's killer to justice?". But Pete and his brother are unsentimental men, and so Pete hilariously suggests this may have been a fitting end for her mother, wistfully saying "She loved the sea."

- Pete's ending is tied to that of Bob Benson. It didn't end quite how I imagined it would. Bob Benson gets one over on Pete when he suggests Pete take the Chevy for a drive during their meeting with Chevy. Knowing Pete can't drive stick. Pete crashes the car, and presumably the account is given to Bob. I think we might see less of Bob next season, maybe the odd cameo here and there. As for Pete, I was expecting the end of his arc to be a bit more bleak, but Pete has managed to roll with the punches so far, and will now be in California with Ted. Does that mean Pete won't be a major part of next season? I personally found it to be a bit abrupt. Also, if there is a winner of Mad Men, it would have to be Bob. He conned himself into getting a job, patiently set himself up to be in a position of influence, and is now BFF's with Joan. Everything is comin' up Bob!

- Random observation number 1, what was up with Ginsberg this season? Come to think of it, what is up with Ginsberg in general? It always seems like they're about to develop him as a character, but then forget about him. I think the problem could be that he's a bit broad as a character. He's not as grounded as most of the other characters are.

- Now if Bob is the winner of this season, I would have to think that Peggy is the loser. Peggy kind of got the shaft this season (in more ways than one. ;) ). The episode has her tarting herself up to make Ted jealous.

"It's Chanel No. 5. It's all I wear".

Peggy got dumped by her loser boyfriend Abe. But then she falls in love with Ted. Only for Ted to get cold feet and decide to leave NYC altogether. Ted seems to be a character who was re-written to be someone else entirely. When we first saw him, he was an obnoxious RFK impressionist. But they made him a bit more sympathetic this season. Still, wishy washy seems to be the best way to describe him. And while Peggy's job seems to be going more or less how she wants it, her life doesn't seem to ever be particularly joyful. I'm afraid she may be turning into Don.

- Random observation 2, I hope Ken keeps the eye patch. I like eye patch Ken. The eye patch suits him.

- Meghan seems to be done with. I've never been a big fan of hers, and by the end of the finale, I can't imagine she'll be in too many episodes next season. Another kind of abrupt ending.

- The most important scene of the season, hell, maybe even of the series, is Don's ad pitch to Hershey's. The power of an image is something I find interesting. The most successful products have a simple, solid image that they rarely deviate from. While Coke Cola has sometimes changed their image, they have mostly stuck with the red can, with white script. The Yankees continue to use their intertwined N and Y. And Hershey's bars continue to have this simple wrapper:

The meaning of Hershey's is important to Don. He starts off the sales pitch giving a phony account of his childhood. It's simple, it's idealist, and it works. The clients fall for it. But then Don looks at Ted, who Don sees is trying to hold on to being a decent man, and Don's hand begins to tremble. I think the last time we saw him tremble like this was when his wife Betty discovered Don was once Dick Whitman. And so Don decides to tell him the real account of his childhood, one that is considerably less idealistic than the phony one. But one that is honest and more powerful. It is a powerful scene, because it is Don becoming Dick Whitman once again. When he tells the client his story, they ask him if that is the ad Don wants to pitch. But Don replies ""If I had my way, you would NEVER advertise. And you shouldn't have someone like me telling that boy what a Hershey bar is. He already knows." It's quite a wonderful scene, because Don lays himself bare, but somehow the writers manage to tie it into marketing.

- The partners, on the other hand, weren't quite as moved by this sales pitch, and so decide to give Don on an indefinite sabbatical. You know things are serious when Roger can't even defend him. But it's hard to feel too sorry for Don since he rarely seems to care about working at the company anyway. But what does this mean for the series? Will next season revolve around Don starting a new life?

- Finally, I said in an earlier post that I thought Sally had the perfect ending for her arc this season. But I'm glad we got that last scene with her and Don, looking at the house Don once grew up with. Back to the place where Don was just Dick. And we see look of understanding shown between the two.

Overall, an uneven season, but one that ended on a high note.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:30 pm 
Genetically-Altered Lynx

Great analysis, t3cii. I quite liked this season finale as well and I do think the next season will be one of new beginnings, before we get to the very ending. It's funny what you say about California, this whole time, I kind of saw that the characters interpreted California as a place of sleaze that they didn't really like to go to that much. Especially since it seems like everytime they go to California something bad happens, the only Californian solace that the series seemed to have had was Anita and she died.

Ginsberg was definitely missing. Mad Men has a kind of bad habit of ending things abruptly and getting characters, and them not showing up ever again. It makes sense for someone like Salvatore who was fired, but Ginsberg is still around, I wonder what they have in store for him for the next season.

Like you, I also felt sorry for Peggy. She has changed so much since the first season and for a while it seemed like she now would be fully in control of her life and profession, but it seems like there always comes a moment that everything falls apart for her. She is always able to pick herself up, but it seems that instead of staying happy and optimistic, these experiences just embitter her. I can't blame her, but like you, she may be close to becoming just another Don Draper.

The Hershey's scene was beautiful. I think that we are witnessing the end of Don Draper or as a friend of mine said, we might be seeing Don struggling to be both Draper and Whitman. The fact that he has revealed himself like he did to his kids (particularly Sally) is a big deal, but I do wonder if Sally could use that against him, but that seemed to be more of a moment of empathy than anything else.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:51 pm 
Dog Carcass in Alley

TheMovieDude wrote:
Great analysis, t3cii.

Thanks, although I wouldn't call it an analysis. More like a recap where I highlight all the cool bits. Kind of like Chris Farley.

TheMovieDude wrote:
It's funny what you say about California, this whole time, I kind of saw that the characters interpreted California as a place of sleaze that they didn't really like to go to that much. Especially since it seems like everytime they go to California something bad happens, the only Californian solace that the series seemed to have had was Anita and she died.

Let's not forget Disneyland. It's there that Don saw Meghan as a potential mother to his kids.

TheMovieDude wrote:
Ginsberg was definitely missing. Mad Men has a kind of bad habit of ending things abruptly and getting characters, and them not showing up ever again. It makes sense for someone like Salvatore who was fired, but Ginsberg is still around, I wonder what they have in store for him for the next season.

In a way I think he's like Ken. He exists to highlight other character's deficiencies or traits. We rarely see Ken's home life, but he pushes characters in certain directions. With Sal, he was the object of his affection, with Pete the object of Pete's scorn. He's an occasional buddy and rival to Peggy. He exists whenever the story needs him.

TheMovieDude wrote:
Like you, I also felt sorry for Peggy. She has changed so much since the first season and for a while it seemed like she now would be fully in control of her life and profession, but it seems like there always comes a moment that everything falls apart for her. She is always able to pick herself up, but it seems that instead of staying happy and optimistic, these experiences just embitter her. I can't blame her, but like you, she may be close to becoming just another Don Draper.

It makes me wonder what kind of ultimate ending she'll get? She's not a partner, and she probably won't get any major recognition with the Kodak ad. In fact, looking at everyone else on the show, she doesn't really have that much of a significant role in the office. Ginsberg is seen as the most talented copy writer, Ken, Harry and Pete seem to have surpassed her in various ways work wise, Joan is a partner, and Bob is an up and comer. I think this transition from her previous position with Ted's agency has been pretty rough. She could blossom with Ted's agency, but now she's back with SCDP. I hope she ultimately finds happiness, though. If the character is supposed to be a female pioneer in the world of advertising, then hopefully that doesn't mean she can't have a fulfilling personal life. I hate to think what the show would be implying if it did that.

TheMovieDude wrote:
The Hershey's scene was beautiful. I think that we are witnessing the end of Don Draper or as a friend of mine said, we might be seeing Don struggling to be both Draper and Whitman. The fact that he has revealed himself like he did to his kids (particularly Sally) is a big deal, but I do wonder if Sally could use that against him, but that seemed to be more of a moment of empathy than anything else.

It definitely feels like the death of Don Draper. His affair with Sylvia ruined his image to Sally. He ultimately ruined his marriage to Meghan. And his Draper facade finally cracked and he was ousted from the agency (and I forgot to mention, having Duck Phillips be present for his final descent was the ultimate stinger). But despite losing so much this season, it feels like a genuine, permanent, redemption for Don. This makes me wonder what they'll do with the character next season.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:18 am 
Thermodynamic Miracle

t3cii wrote:
- The partners, on the other hand, weren't quite as moved by this sales pitch, and so decide to give Don on an indefinite sabbatical. You know things are serious when Roger can't even defend him.

This was the only part of the episode that I didn't quite understand. Why exactly did they want him out? They said it wasn't just about the pitch, and even if it were, it's not like he was the only one who messed up throughout the company's existence.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:59 am 
Dog Carcass in Alley

Alexrd wrote:
t3cii wrote:
- The partners, on the other hand, weren't quite as moved by this sales pitch, and so decide to give Don on an indefinite sabbatical. You know things are serious when Roger can't even defend him.

This was the only part of the episode that I didn't quite understand. Why exactly did they want him out? They said it wasn't just about the pitch, and even if it were, it's not like he was the only one who messed up throughout the company's existence.

Well, there was also the suicide pitch from a few months before. And his increasingly aloof behavior. And his suggestion that he go to California. But I think Ted and Cutler may have been the deciding factors. Having them there means there is a change to how the agency operates. It was Cutler who pushed for a new name for the agency, one that coincidentally dropped Don's name. I think having these two outsiders forced the partners to seriously acknowledge Don's flaws which they have long turned a blind eye to. If Don is no longer able to sell to the client like he has done in the past, of what use is he to the agency? Especially when he seems so distracted and disinterested in it?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:46 am 
Genetically-Altered Lynx

So, we're back?
You bet your ass we are.

Overall, this was a very solid season opener. Hats off to Christina Hendricks for her performance, I think we are seeing a certain downfall for Joan here. As well as for Peggy and Don, but Don's downfall has always been the point of the show. One of the most dynamic episodes the show has had in a while, with an opening that threw subtlety out the window, but effectively, as indeed, this will be the beginning of the end.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:31 pm 
Dog Carcass in Alley

TMD, care to take over these rundowns? ;) I really don't have much to say.

A few notes....(spoilers, obviously)

- I was surprised Megan was still in this show. I still don't think Pare is a good actress, but she does offer up some nice side boob.

Aw yeah

- I like laid back, hippy Pete. Nice tan

- What the hell is Roger up to these days?

- Ken is still wearing the eye patch. Did he actually lose that eye?

P.S, are you still watching The Americans?

P.P.S, watch Hannibal.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:15 pm 
Genetically-Altered Lynx

I could haha, but I suck at those kinds of breakdowns. I think it would be good practice, though. I think Roger is ,in some way, the depths that Don could end up sinking himself into if he doesn't have some kind of control in his life, or regard for himself and other people. With all the apparent orgies and heavy drinking, I think he has put a bigger wall around himself than any of the other characters.

I liked seeing Pete as well, but shit, the thing about his character is that I always feel he is faking it. But at this point, it seems like a survival tactic rather than something he does in order to impress or fool others. This time he may be fooling himself or maybe he has done so all along.

I think Ken did lose that eye. Although who knows, it would be funny if we later realized he was wearing ot for the LOLs.

And to answer your questions: Yes, I am still watching The Americans and I do plan on watching Hannibal soon. I am split if I should start from the Pilot or just watch it as it airs now, though.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:47 pm 
Dog Carcass in Alley

About Pete, I don't know, I think he's being genuine this time.

Regarding Hannibal, I still haven't checked out season 1. If they're ever available on demand, I might, but I have this thing about going back to watch earlier episodes of a show once I've reached a certain point. Like, I don't like having to go through the whole "establishing characters, setting up universe" storylines once I know where these characters end up. Still, there are only six more episodes left in this 13 episode season, and the season seems to have wrapped up a significant storyline, so you may not want to jump in just yet. Especially when the show isn't a "case of the week" type of show.

Watching it, though, it makes me wish Mikkelsen had been cast as Ozmandias. He plays Lecter with a peculiar sense of sadness, and empathy, at least when it comes to interacting with other people. You can buy that someone might not immediately peg this guy for a psychopath. Yet he still possesses a charisma where you would buy that he is one of the most dangerous men alive.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:04 pm 
Genetically-Altered Lynx

It's time for THE MOVIE DUDE MAD MEN RUNDOWN!!!

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!

1. So I guess it's true that Don will watch anyting? It's somewhat comforting that a guy like Don will watch The Little Rascals (???) while eating Ritz on his own in his pajamas. I have to say that this schow can be a good filmmaking/screenwriting school. I loved that cut of Don turning off his alarm, only to wake up five hours later, all through a series of seamless cuts. That was way too real. So after a rather action-packed (as far as Mad Men can be) season opener, we are now dealing with Don's boredom and unemployment. As I've stated before, we get a sense that Don misses his work as he flips through ads in a magazine. No dialogue where he tells us "Man, I miss my job" or anything like that. Nope, just pure visuals.

2. The center of this episode was Sally and her relationship with Don. I always like these episodes. Kiernan Shipka has been giving some great performances, but what I really enjoy is how much she takes after both Don and Betty. Not only in her looks, the way she says things, her way of saying things. I actually feared that in the argument they got into towards the end would make Don crash or something. It was a little too intense.

3. This is Peggy's biggest rut in a long, long time. On one hand, I truly feel sorry for her, but on the other, I don't think she's entirely capable of handling all the situations she gets herself into. She reacts rather poorly and annoyingly towards things, honestly, I found myself kinda hating her towards the end. I even liked how Joan put her in her place at the end. I never thought I'd say that when I started watching the show. Also Ginsberg got one of the best lines in Mad Men history ever: "She has plans. She'll look at the calendar, realize it's February 14th and masturbate gloomily." :lol: :? :oops:

4. Man, Cooper is a racist dick.

5. Lou Allen seems to be a bit of a dull dick.

Overall, this was a good episode. Not one of the best, but a good, enjoyable one. The show is sorta playing catch up with itself now, but it makes a fun ride to do so.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:57 am 
Dog Carcass in Alley

And now, for the halfhearted, t3cii rundown.

- Lou is one of the most unlikable characters on the show. The sooner he is let go, the better. Also, he's a shitty cartoonist.

- Stephanie is back. I assume it was Don who knocked her up, right? Also, she looks like a hippy. I hate hippies. What an insufferable lot those people were. Speaking of insufferable people...

- I want to smack Sally in the face. Or, have Betty smack her (again). I know that most teenagers are assholes, but man, she has become an obnoxious brat. She seems to have developed her parents worst traits. Her mother's snarkiness, and her dad's indifference.

- Also, is there any reason we need to keep up with whatever Betty is doing? Her scenes feel too unconnected with this show.

- Don's threeway was interesting. Megan was upset the morning after, but why? Because her and Don crossed some line? Because, I have to ask, does anyone really want to have a threesome with their significant other? Like, if you love someone, and think you have a stable relationship, do you really want to then share them with someone else? Or have them say it's okay for you to sleep with someone else? After the initial titillation of the idea, wouldn't you be disappointed that this is something your significant other was interested in? I remember once seeing a show where people who were being cheated on ambushed their partners with a video crew, and confronted their adultery. This one man found his wife in a pool with another woman. His wife then kept saying he could join them, that it wasn't a big deal, and what man wouldn't want to be with two women at the same time? Honestly, it's just a fantasy, and no matter who your girlfriend or wife is with, cheating is cheating. And like Jerry said in an episode of Seinfeld, most guys probably aren't "orgy guys".

- Mad Men occasionally has scenes that are both violent and absurd, and this season we get Ginsberg cutting his nipple off. This was going too far, in my opinion. Even though he has always been a bit of a wingy guy, I thought it was going to be revealed to be a practical joke. The scene is just too out there.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 5:35 pm 
Genetically-Altered Lynx

1. I completely agree. I hate Lou. He reminds me too much of certain bosses I've had before. Although the meeting scene is one of the funniest things Mad Men has had in a long time.

2. I don't know if the idea if being homeless and being a hippie can be the same thing, but before watching the show, I had never really considered how dirty hippies could be. Stephanie looks like an absolute mess. That lack of care in herself is alarming. Of course, she takes a bath later and it seems like her being messy is a result of her homelessness, on the other hand, someone like Roger's daughter seems like she just likes being messy.

3. Yeah, I had pointed this out a while ago. On one hand, I've always liked how she stands up to her parents but on the other, she has become a bit too untolerable, it's hard to root for her.

4. I am wondering if all the Betty stuff is actually going somewhere. I don't really mind it, but it almost feels like filler material.

5. The threeway was indeed interesting. I wonder if that's something that Don has always wanted, but given his issues with Megan in the past, I wondered if he would call it off at some moment. He didn't, so I'm not sure but I don't think he enjoyed it especially. I think that there are people who get off on the idea of Threeways when they are viewing the whole thing as a no-strings-attached affair, but when you are in an intimate relationship, I think it can be seen as worrying. I've talked to some people who want them because they feel their sexual life is unsatisfactory and sometimes their significant other is willing to comply, but even they are, they feel uncomfortable. I interpreted Megan's lack of satisfaction as her being annoyed that Stephanie called Don but it could also be that the threesome wasn't the satisfactory experience she was expecting. There's a song by Bright Eyes called "Lua" that says: "The mask I polish in the evening, by the morning looks like shit. What's so simple in the moonlight, by the morning feels so complicated." That feels fitting here for her.

6. The deal with Ginsberg makesme want to go back and look at some stuff about him that was unresolved, like the date with that girl that was never brought up again last season. I have to admit, I'm surprised he was so homophobic. His kookiness was something I saw coming, but not to that extent. It probably went too far, it was definitely the grossest thing the show has had in like ever. I almost think it would've worked better if it had been left to our imagination.

All in all, it was a good episode but I'm not sure if I can tell what Don is doing. Is he subtletly taking down his new enemies like Lou or is he just rolling with things because he has no choice?

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:05 pm 
Dog Carcass in Alley

1. I hate how passive aggressive he is with Don when he has him stay late, then decides he doesn't need him. Does he know who he's fucking with?

2. I just assume she was based on the way she dressed:

As for Roger's daughter, keep in mind she used to look like this:

And now she looks like this:

It was this whole "back to the earth" type mentality.

5. I wonder if Megan was upset over Don's mostly non reaction the morning after? Megan was high the night before, but in the light of day, she regrets what they did?

6. There was some speculation that Ginsberg was a repressed homosexual.

As for Don, he's going to make it difficult for them to get rid of him.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:34 pm 
Genetically-Altered Lynx

Do you think Don wants to be a boss again or just work for the same agency one more time?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next