WatchmenComicMovie.com Forum

Talk about the Watchmen comic book mini-series and film
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Trick 'r Treat
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:55 am 
Tired of Earth.

With all respect to "The Nightmare Before Christmas," which is indubitably a classic, I'll gladly go on record stating that "Trick 'r Treat" is my all-time favorite Halloween movie. The scares are top-notch, the stories are clever, and the film does so much to celebrate everything that we know and love about this multi-faceted holiday we call Halloween. No matter how you celebrate the holiday -- getting drunk, dressing slutty, handing out treats, going trick-or-treating, trading ghost stories, etc. -- you'll find something to love about this movie.

So now, I've gotten word that Legendary is developing a sequel. And I can't stop geeking out.

I hope the original gets a theatrical re-release. I really, really hope that the first movie finally makes it to theaters. That's the only way to go if the sequel is getting released theatrically, and by God, this one had better get its due.

Is anyone else out there excited to hear word that we're getting another great Halloween anthology film? Who else is rewatching the first one to celebrate the holiday?