WatchmenComicMovie.com Forum


Talk about the Watchmen comic book mini-series and film
It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:41 am 
Offline
Dog Carcass in Alley
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:55 am
Posts: 6493
Location: Toronto, Ont, Canada
Godziller66 wrote:
I've seen clips from it, but a traditional sitcom with a laugh track really doesn't seem like the proper delivery for his type of humor. Maybe I'm just biased, but it seems like his stand-up and new show are much better in that regard.


Well, not just a traditional sitcom, but one harking back to the filmed before a live studio audience sitcoms, like The Honeymooners and All in the Family. He specifically wanted to recapture the energy of The Honeymooners, those spontaneous moments when Jackie Gleason had to improvise. I think people who didn't get what he was trying to do were turned off by the overall cheapness of the sets, thinking this was just a shoddy sitcom, and not that the cheapness was intentional. When I watched it, I just thought he was trying to do an edgy sitcom. I think the material was a bit jarring when used in this format, but now that I know what he was trying to do, it actually seems like a pretty brave idea.

_________________
Image

"Heard them Walthers like to jump some" "As will you, with one in your elbow."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:44 pm 
Offline
Genetically-Altered Lynx
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:43 am
Posts: 2860
So, I don't really have a lot to say about the latest episodes, again, except that I enjoyed them and the direction was spot-on. I wish they had given more continuity to the Annie story, but hey if Pamela returned and is here to stay for a while longer, it seems, who's to say she won't either? I've found myself in the exact same situation as Louie actually, except mine ended in total darkness. I always sensed that Pamela had at least some feelings for Louie.

_________________
My unofficial and offical work-> http://www.youtube.com/movieboyandco


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:19 pm 
Offline
Dog Carcass in Alley
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:55 am
Posts: 6493
Location: Toronto, Ont, Canada
I almost posted something, but I too didn't have a lot to say about either episode. I do like that Louie isn't overly concerned about making these episodes funny, instead simply letting the humour develop naturally. I'm curious to see how this elevator storyline will play out, as there was quite a bit of self loathing involved. When he lashed out on his piano, only to compose himself and find out that he misinterpreted Amia, I was left thinking, should I really be rooting for him? Does he seem at all ready, or stable, for a relationship? Even when he wants her to stay, and gets down on his knees, there's an uncomfortable desperation going on, although Ivanka's presence and reaction soften the scene. What does Louie see in her? Is he just desperate to make a connection with anyone?

The scenes involving Jane (which I guess will be the second story arc of this six parter), show another level of self contempt, this time coming from his thoughts on the public school system. I found his feelings to be misguided. Considering her talent at playing the violin, and her speaking Hungarian to Amia, as well as her general boredom at school, leave me to suspect she's probably gifted, and needs more of a challenge. A private school might be just the place where she excels at. Louie thinks it creates a false sense of the real world, and yet, some people do live in such a world all the time. They're the people who go to the best schools, then later work in the fields of their choosing, and find success and wealth. But he doesn't see that, and as his ex suggests, its because he went to a public school when he way young, and is still carrying around the baggage from that time. It's funny, but when I went to a Catholic elementary school, we all had this generally negative attitude towards public schools. Even when the public school was right across the street, there was a certain idea of what those kids were like, and that you didn't want to go to a public school because they were somehow inferior. We thought this even though the elementary school I went to was a lousy school, and most of my memories of it pretty negative.

Regarding Pamela, I felt his reaction to her was just right. The sort joking around tone she always does gets tiresome when you realize she is just looking for a rebound. Her reaction to finding out he was dating someone was mean spirited. She had made it clear she had no interest in him, suddenly trying to jump back into his life is a pretty shitty thing to do.

Also, you'll have to refresh my memory, but who is Annie?

_________________
Image

"Heard them Walthers like to jump some" "As will you, with one in your elbow."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:13 pm 
Offline
Genetically-Altered Lynx
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:43 am
Posts: 2860
I think that Louie is indeed desperate for a connection of some kind. I was surprised by his overreaction too, I think that's part of the point, that he's not really ready to get what he really wants. When he got down on his knees, it was completely awkward and awful. You could say he was trying to get himself understood by Annia, but even that seemed a little condescending to her. She took it as something funny and nice, but as you say, there was that big air of awkwardness throughout.

It's true that Jane might find a better education in a private school. I can understand Louie's concerns, but sometimes I don't know if he's actually trying to help out his kids grow up or just make them suffer to teach them a lesson. It's obvious that he loves them, but it's hard to tell if he's actually doing what's best for them. He probably isn't. Here in Mexico private schools are almost the norm, and the funny thing is that public schools also apply certain demands from the students; most of the students have to wear uniforms, parents have to pay some kind of extra money, and so on. So, it's not like they are that different. Some interesting things have happened here in Juárez with some public schools being assimilated into private schools and vice-versa. The funny thing here is that there is a division not exactly between private and public schools, but sometimes between a set of public schools and other private schools. I've had people in the past belittle my experiences in private schools just because of that, but you are not dealing with rich kids exclsuively here. You deal with people from all walks of life, especially with so many kids who end up there with scholarships. I never had a negative image of public schools, fuck, I actually had a negative image of the schools I went to hahah and they were always private schools. I didn't hate them for that, I just had a lot of issues with them.

I agree with you about Pamela. She shows up unexpectedly and she expects Louie to have not moved on with his life? She just took it the wrong way. It's almost as if she had actually heard Louie's "I will wait for you!" from the 2nd season finale. :mrgreen:

Wasn't Annie the name of the overweight girl from last week?

_________________
My unofficial and offical work-> http://www.youtube.com/movieboyandco


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:09 pm 
Offline
Dog Carcass in Alley
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:55 am
Posts: 6493
Location: Toronto, Ont, Canada
TheMovieDude wrote:
Wasn't Annie the name of the overweight girl from last week?


It was Vanessa.

TheMovieDude wrote:
It's true that Jane might find a better education in a private school. I can understand Louie's concerns, but sometimes I don't know if he's actually trying to help out his kids grow up or just make them suffer to teach them a lesson


Yeah, it often seems like that's the case. Like his vague "don't worry about what's not in your bowl" speech to her a few seasons back, where it's clear he's trying to impart some kind of wisdom to her, but even he isn't convinced by it. And even wanting to teach his daughter a lesson as to why her sister could have a treat and she couldn't, there didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. Kids need clear cut rules and boundaries. Saying stuff like "life's not fair", or "that's not how it works in the real world" are concepts they can't really grasp yet. It's why Janet not wanting their daughter to grow up being a loser is so brutal in its honesty. This is where I think Louie is being misguided, despite the fact I think he would probably be a good father. There seems to come a time when a parent forgets what life was like when they were young, and they try to sacrifice their child's well being in hopes that child will build character. Which seems like an asshole thing to do, to be honest. You can't live their life, they're the ones who have to live it. I can understand the desire to impart knowledge learned later on in life, but that insight comes from an adult's perspective. So, I can appreciate where Janet is coming from. It's pretty bullshit free because of how blunt her desire is. She doesn't want her daughter being a loser if she doesn't have to be.

It also indirectly comments on an attitude I often see adults take where they are resentful of the younger generations privileges. Like when teachers assign their student's homework that involves them going to the library and not using the internet for research. A completely useless exercise in trying to teach children a lesson, which really comes from a place of the teacher resenting how easy the student has it in comparison to their own experiences growing up. I sometimes wonder how much of the information kids learn in school have any significant relevance in today's world?

_________________
Image

"Heard them Walthers like to jump some" "As will you, with one in your elbow."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:56 pm 
Offline
Genetically-Altered Lynx
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:43 am
Posts: 2860
Oops! My bad!

What you say is true. When Jane went on her monologue about why she hated school so much, I was expecting Louie to be empathetic to her, but he wasn't. It seems he could have been, but he just stuck to his guns for the sake of sticking to them. I have to admit, that scene and the scene when he's arguing with Janet reminded me an awful lot of my dad and me when I was in elementary. I'm sure I must have been my parents a speech that was identical to Jane's monologue, and then they'd go off and have a talk similar to that between Louie and Janet hahaha.

I can also say that those kinds of exercises strike me as pointless, like, I come from a generation where (at least in some of the schools) we weren't really allowed to take info off the internet, so now I look back on it and I think: What was really the point of that? Like, did I really learn anything different or in a different way?

_________________
My unofficial and offical work-> http://www.youtube.com/movieboyandco


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:28 pm 
Offline
Dog Carcass in Alley
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:55 am
Posts: 6493
Location: Toronto, Ont, Canada
TheMovieDude wrote:
I can also say that those kinds of exercises strike me as pointless, like, I come from a generation where (at least in some of the schools) we weren't really allowed to take info off the internet, so now I look back on it and I think: What was really the point of that? Like, did I really learn anything different or in a different way?


It's just old people who are bitter about how hard they had it and how easy kids have it today. The thing is, everyone uses the internet today, and if existed back then, those same people complaining would have used it. Everyone uses computers, and calculators, and all the things that make our lives easier. That's the whole point in having them. Why pretend like they don't exist? Ever so often I'll hear how some teacher wants to ban calculators from the classroom because the kids are relying on them instead of doing the math in their heads, but that's what they'll be using when they get older and actually need to use math in practical situations. Is there any tangible advantage to not using a calculator? Is there any reason to think you won't have a computer or calculator at your disposal when you need it? It's just asinine. This is what makes me wonder how much of what we learned in school has any practical use?

_________________
Image

"Heard them Walthers like to jump some" "As will you, with one in your elbow."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:35 pm 
Offline
Genetically-Altered Lynx
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:43 am
Posts: 2860
It is pretty funny since most standarized tests I know for getting into colleges allow students to use calculators or even scientific calculators of all things. It's true, I've forgotten a lot of things I learned before college, especially in the science areas. It might be sad, but it really hasn't impacted me.

_________________
My unofficial and offical work-> http://www.youtube.com/movieboyandco


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:09 am 
Offline
Labored long to build a heaven.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 12480
Location: Monster Island (Really New York)
TheMovieDude wrote:
It is pretty funny since most standarized tests I know for getting into colleges allow students to use calculators or even scientific calculators of all things. It's true, I've forgotten a lot of things I learned before college, especially in the science areas. It might be sad, but it really hasn't impacted me.

It's an interesting thought. I guess school just tries to develop one's base knowledge across a broad spectrum and tries to get people interested in things and I suppose it worked in that regard. It's probably not practical, but not very many things are. I do really hate it, though, when the older generation comes down on the younger ones. It's really dumb and I think it's wishful thinking on the part of some to think that the current generation is the worst one or that the world is going to hell because of people like us, but it's simply not true.

_________________
"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
Image
"There's a cello in your house now."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:16 am 
Offline
Genetically-Altered Lynx
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:43 am
Posts: 2860
Godziller66 wrote:
TheMovieDude wrote:
It is pretty funny since most standarized tests I know for getting into colleges allow students to use calculators or even scientific calculators of all things. It's true, I've forgotten a lot of things I learned before college, especially in the science areas. It might be sad, but it really hasn't impacted me.

It's an interesting thought. I guess school just tries to develop one's base knowledge across a broad spectrum and tries to get people interested in things and I suppose it worked in that regard. It's probably not practical, but not very many things are. I do really hate it, though, when the older generation comes down on the younger ones. It's really dumb and I think it's wishful thinking on the part of some to think that the current generation is the worst one or that the world is going to hell because of people like us, but it's simply not true.


It's true, that's probably what it's best for. But one of my annoyances with the american school system is the forced implementation of the Core Curriculum. While there, they just struck me as reloaded high school classes, I don't see the point. Then again, the mexican system might be more complete and deeper about the subjects in university, at least on paper, because on execution it leaves a lot to be desired.

_________________
My unofficial and offical work-> http://www.youtube.com/movieboyandco


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:01 am 
Offline
Dog Carcass in Alley
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:55 am
Posts: 6493
Location: Toronto, Ont, Canada
Godziller66 wrote:
TheMovieDude wrote:
It is pretty funny since most standarized tests I know for getting into colleges allow students to use calculators or even scientific calculators of all things. It's true, I've forgotten a lot of things I learned before college, especially in the science areas. It might be sad, but it really hasn't impacted me.

It's an interesting thought. I guess school just tries to develop one's base knowledge across a broad spectrum and tries to get people interested in things and I suppose it worked in that regard.


I think that's probably true. But I think it's more useful to steer kids into areas that they have an actual aptitude for. I was terrible at a math my whole life, but I still had to take it up until grade 11 or 12. KIds are tested to find out what their strengths and weaknesses are, but are forced to continue taking classes they likely will never excel at. In college, there is usually a required number of elective courses that you have to take so that you can graduate. But due to classes filling up, you're sometimes forced to take whatever is left, courses you have no interest in. I think it would make for more a productive environment if students could elect as to whether or not they want to take an elective or not. Imagine the time that would free up for students to work on areas that are actually relevant to what they're studying? They wouldn't have to take "Introduction to Jazz" early in the morning when they're trying to become an engineer, for example. I suppose the argument against doing this would be that most students simply wouldn't bother taking these electives if they didn't have to. But maybe that in itself should tell you something?

Godziller66 wrote:
I do really hate it, though, when the older generation comes down on the younger ones. It's really dumb and I think it's wishful thinking on the part of some to think that the current generation is the worst one or that the world is going to hell because of people like us, but it's simply not true.


I'll admit, there are times when I do feel contempt towards the younger generation. I often feel there is a lack of empathy to be found, but I also think society in general is to blame for that. It's not as if kids didn't get bullied thirty years ago, for example. It's just today, bullies are able to do their bullying more anonymously, more thoroughly. Louis C.K has done a bit on the very idea. Or sometimes adults will say kids have it soft, that back in the day, you could leave the house for several hours without telling anyone. Can't do that today, they'll say. Well, yeah, you know why you can't do that today? Because back in the day kids would get kidnapped, or molested, or god knows what. It's through experience that later generations realized maybe it's necessary to not let your kids just traipse off somewhere without you knowing where they are. It doesn't mean life was safer, it just means we now know how unsafe life can be.

_________________
Image

"Heard them Walthers like to jump some" "As will you, with one in your elbow."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:38 am 
Offline
Labored long to build a heaven.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 12480
Location: Monster Island (Really New York)
So yeah, Elevator's almost over. Probably not gonna end well. If anything, this story arc has illustrated to me how valuable communication is.

I miss Liz. Too bad she mysteriously died to death.

_________________
"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
Image
"There's a cello in your house now."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:35 pm 
Offline
Dog Carcass in Alley
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:55 am
Posts: 6493
Location: Toronto, Ont, Canada
I thought Todd Barry (with an A), where he talks about the daily meaningless victories of his life was both funny, and sad to watch. On one hand, his life is so mundane and unfulfilled looking, on the other hand, he looks perfectly content with his life. But I wonder how we are meant to take the ending? Is the joke that when everyone in the bar gets invested in the story, and cheers at the end, the applause is genuine, that he is such a good story teller that he can make this petty dispute seem heroic? Or is that he's an asshole, whose life is so pathetic that when he gets to the highlight of his day, it's met with sarcastic applause?

Looking up other people's opinions on the show, it seems as if there are a lot of people who are annoyed that Louie's ex wife is black, and yet their kids are both blonde and white. Despite the fact the show is regularly surreal. But last night, I think his practice of not caring about continuity did become a bit of a distraction, because I didn't immediately know that the flashback scenes were him and his ex wife. The problem is, he's using actors that have at least somewhat of a resemblance to himself. If he wanted to carry across the idea that it didn't matter what the actors looked like, since they likely wouldn't look like the characters they're supposed to be portraying, why does he stick closely to what he looks like? You can tell that we're supposed to be looking at a younger Louie, but that's not immediately the case with his ex, since they used a white actress.

_________________
Image

"Heard them Walthers like to jump some" "As will you, with one in your elbow."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:07 am 
Offline
Labored long to build a heaven.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 12480
Location: Monster Island (Really New York)
Just going off on my own thought tangent here, it's interesting that this arc portrays a relationship between two people who don't speak the same language. I've often thought about that type of thing for fun, if I could have such feelings for someone who didn't speak English, but I don't know. It seems like one could and I'm sure people have, but it seems difficult. At first, it doesn't seem like a big barrier to me, but then I realize it's the biggest barrier one could possibly have in a relationship. More so than distance, I'd argue. How much of a person's self, their ideas, their beliefs, who they really are is communicated through the things they say and how they say them? An awful lot, I think. Almost everything. The situation with Louie seems romantic, but as a thought exercise, I wonder how Louie would respond within the show if asked what Amia is like as a person? It just kind of highlights how sad this whole series of episodes is as I do think it's just meant to convey that Louie wants to make a connection with anyone. And before this story made me really think about it from a practical stand point, I could see myself making the same mistake. It's all very romantic, but it's also kind of preposterous.

_________________
"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
Image
"There's a cello in your house now."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:36 am 
Offline
Dog Carcass in Alley
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:55 am
Posts: 6493
Location: Toronto, Ont, Canada
It does seem romantic, but the romance would be phony. Because you and the other person would be coming from the same place of not being able to understand the other, and so you would share the same feelings of humour and frustration that would come from such an experience. There would still be physical attraction, and you could easily have a physical relationship but love? I think companionship would be more likely. Because once the initial attraction wears off, what are you left with? They are both willing to date each other, probably since neither has ever been in such a relationship before, but it's just attraction. I think they need to have a scene where the two of them sit at a computer and Google translate, and actually express their feelings through words. Because, like you said, I think Louie just wants that connection with someone. It can be as pure, and charming as he makes it out to be because he doesn't even know her, and he can project his feelings onto her.

_________________
Image

"Heard them Walthers like to jump some" "As will you, with one in your elbow."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 12:24 am 
Offline
Genetically-Altered Lynx
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:43 am
Posts: 2860
I need to look back on the previous episodes, but I wonder if Louie's problem is that he is unwilling to accept that someone might not be perfect or if he lets the tiniest things about a person let him down. I think his ex-wife called him out on being in that relationship because he basically doesn't have to face any conflict since they don't really have to get to know each other. To me, that's very real and sad, but that's where things will start to go south for him. He wants that connection with people but he can't deal with the bad things on his own.

_________________
My unofficial and offical work-> http://www.youtube.com/movieboyandco


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:02 pm 
Offline
Labored long to build a heaven.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 12480
Location: Monster Island (Really New York)
Well, those episodes were more personal than I was prepared for.

Except I'm not nearly as rapey as Louie.

_________________
"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
Image
"There's a cello in your house now."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:44 am 
Offline
Dog Carcass in Alley
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:55 am
Posts: 6493
Location: Toronto, Ont, Canada
Spoilers


I enjoyed the Elevator conclusion, and Charles Grodin had a nice conversation with Louie (although, I don't even know what your name is). But "Pamela Part 1" really became a wet fart of an episode. It was hurt (for me) by having a lengthy stand up bit that was the same as one he did for his recent SNL hosting gig. So I spent all that time wondering when it was going to end, and anticipating the jokes, not how those jokes were supposed to relate to the episode. Louie's near rape of Pamela really left a bad taste in my mouth. Louie has always been a schmuck when it comes to women, yet I've never thought he was capable of such violence. Particularly when he displays such empathy towards women in the stand up segments of the show. But his scene with Pamela was quite scary. Louie is a big guy, almost bear like, and he towers over Pamela. Thinking about it, his love scene with Amia was also uncomfortable to watch. Especially when you consider his fit of rage over the piano. When she slinks out of his apartment, and he pumps his fits, I laughed out loud, but in derision. Although, maybe that's the point?

I'm not sure where this show is heading. I can now appreciate when people complain that the show isn't funny. Because, it really isn't. It occasionally has some laughs, but Louis C.K seems less concerned with that. And I didn't mind, as I find him insightful enough that I can enjoy the show for what it is. But the show is going down a dark road. That Louie the character has no idea he did anything wrong is a bit worrying. I just hope Louis C.K the writer doesn't let him off the hook. Because I remember once reading an article about that Seth Rogen movie he did where he was a security guard. And apparently there's a scene where he gets a woman drunk and has sex with her. Seth Rogen made the argument that it's okay, since the character tells his character not to stop, so that's consent. But, the writer argued, no, that's still rape. Just because she consents after the fact doesn't stop it from being rape. So if Louie is going down this road, than I hope he comes to the realization of what he did. I hope they don't gloss over this scene and have Pamela hang out with him as if nothing happened.

_________________
Image

"Heard them Walthers like to jump some" "As will you, with one in your elbow."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:14 pm 
Offline
Genetically-Altered Lynx
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:43 am
Posts: 2860
I hope they don't gloss over it as well. But it looks like he will be spending time with Pamela for the next few episodes, so I think it will definitely be brought up, or at least, that's what I hope. I think Louie has always been portrayed as a dumbass when it comes to women, but beforehand, the show seem to focus more on the women or other circumstances getting in the way of the relationships, but now, it seems like the focus is on Louie's issues and how they keep him from connecting with people as he wants to.

I liked the portrayal of the hurricane, it makes me wonder if that's what the experience was like in NYC during Sandy. I liked how it was grounded and not overtly tragic, and the way it allowed itself to be funny in an absurdist way, which I think can happen during that kind of experience.

_________________
My unofficial and offical work-> http://www.youtube.com/movieboyandco


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Louie (Season 4)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:54 pm 
Offline
Dog Carcass in Alley
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:55 am
Posts: 6493
Location: Toronto, Ont, Canada
Kind of thought you guys would talk a bit more about how Louie attempted to rape Pamela! Seriously! Fuck the hurricane, fuck Louie's love life, this is the most significant character moment of the series! I'm coming to the realization that Louie is more than a dumbass, he might actually be a piece of shit.

_________________
Image

"Heard them Walthers like to jump some" "As will you, with one in your elbow."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.118s | 11 Queries | GZIP : Off ]