WatchmenComicMovie.com Forum

Talk about the Watchmen comic book mini-series and film
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:16 pm 
So impotent.

Where can I sell this stuff?

I've got a cinema banner and a press kit that I'm looking to sell, the press kit isn't complete. I'm just wondering if there is anywhere in particular where I can sell this stuff online as ebay doesn't look like it's going to get me too far. I'm in Australia so it would help if anyone knows any Australian places.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:05 pm 
The Watcher

Ebay is really the best place to sell that sort of stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:00 pm 
I don't think there is a god. And if there is I'm nothing like him.

tronhound wrote:
Where can I sell this stuff?

I've got a cinema banner and a press kit that I'm looking to sell, the press kit isn't complete. I'm just wondering if there is anywhere in particular where I can sell this stuff online as ebay doesn't look like it's going to get me too far. I'm in Australia so it would help if anyone knows any Australian places.

Cheers.

I would buy it directly from you. I'll cover postage stuff too.
How much are you asking? And who's the cinema banner of?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:19 am 
So impotent.

Hey guys, I have a Watchmen boxset for sale,its is numbered 71/1000 and I can't find it anywhere on the internet,It looks to be made by DC and was a press freebie for the film launch,it contains 12 pull out folders containing postcards,a poster,production notes,comic issue number 1,zack snyder introduction,character biographies,dave gibbons lithograph,watchmen history,timline,badges,soundtrack and webisodes. If anyone has any idea of the value of this piece and/or would like to buy it please get in touch as I'd like to offer it to true fans before putting it on Ebay,cheers!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:38 am 
The Watcher

natureboy01 wrote:
Hey guys, I have a Watchmen boxset for sale,its is numbered 71/1000 and I can't find it anywhere on the internet,It looks to be made by DC and was a press freebie for the film launch,it contains 12 pull out folders containing postcards,a poster,production notes,comic issue number 1,zack snyder introduction,character biographies,dave gibbons lithograph,watchmen history,timline,badges,soundtrack and webisodes. If anyone has any idea of the value of this piece and/or would like to buy it please get in touch as I'd like to offer it to true fans before putting it on Ebay,cheers!!

That is the UK Press kit: http://www.watchmencomicmovie.com/082609-watchmen-movie-uk-press-kit.php

I do not know what it is worth but it is rare. Basically it is worth whatever a fan will pay. The Gibbons litho is pencil signed by Gibbons, so that will always be worth something, but keeping this all together in the kit is always a good idea. The rest on the stuff in the kit is fun to look at but has no real worth aside from it being a cool collectable.