WatchmenComicMovie.com Forum

Talk about the Watchmen comic book mini-series and film
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:31 pm 
The Watcher

There has been lot's of talk about supporting Zack Snyder on his push for the 3 hour runtime, and as the news has trickled out of Watchmen land more of you have been rallying your support around him. I want to write an article showing the fan support for the run time and Zack in general.

I'll take critiques of Zack as well if that's where you stand. I don't want to write a kiss-ass propaganda article, so be honest. Just write what you want to say about the runtime, your arguments for why it should be three hours, and any other comments you care to make about Zack's involvement with the project to date and email them to me at hurm@watchmencomicmovie.com. Also, sign your comments with how you would like to be quoted. I recommend using real first and last names so there's more weight to the quote.

I'll pick some of the most relevant or convincing fan submissions and write an article. Hopefully enough sites will pick it up that WB might see it and get swayed a bit.

Thanks,
DD

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]