WatchmenComicMovie.com Forum


Talk about the Watchmen comic book mini-series and film
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:36 pm 
Offline
Tired of Earth.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:01 am
Posts: 8035
Location: Clackamas, OR
I checked the IP address of that post. No match to anyone else on the forum.

_________________
This is truly a madhouse. And I'm the lunatic running it. I've spent three years wondering if I should be proud or ashamed.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:37 pm 
Offline
Labored long to build a heaven.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 12480
Location: Monster Island (Really New York)
Curiosity Inc. wrote:
I checked the IP address of that post. No match to anyone else on the forum.

Okay, that's just weird.

Now I have to accept that they're just some random individual who came out of lurking for the sole purpose of posting facetious clapping images of Alan Moore.

Unless..he's actually...you! *casts suspicion* Doesn't seem like something you would do, but maybe that's just what you want us to think!

_________________
"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
Image
"There's a cello in your house now."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:55 pm 
Offline
I don't think there is a god. And if there is I'm nothing like him.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5380
Location: Knee Deep in the Dead
Godziller66 wrote:
Curiosity Inc. wrote:
I checked the IP address of that post. No match to anyone else on the forum.

Okay, that's just weird.

Now I have to accept that they're just some random individual who came out of lurking for the sole purpose of posting facetious clapping images of Alan Moore.

Unless..he's actually...you!

Image Doesn't seem like something you would do, but maybe that's just what you want us to think!

fixd

_________________
My Blog of Movie Reviews and Such
Image
I'll be right back. I gotta go see a man about a mule.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:08 pm 
Offline
Labored long to build a heaven.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 12480
Location: Monster Island (Really New York)
NiteOwl wrote:
Godziller66 wrote:
Curiosity Inc. wrote:
I checked the IP address of that post. No match to anyone else on the forum.

Okay, that's just weird.

Now I have to accept that they're just some random individual who came out of lurking for the sole purpose of posting facetious clapping images of Alan Moore.

Unless..he's actually...you!

Image Doesn't seem like something you would do, but maybe that's just what you want us to think!

fixd

Hell yeah it is.

_________________
"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
Image
"There's a cello in your house now."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:55 pm 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 pm
Posts: 10199
Can a person be a snitch on himself ?

Only Curi can answer that 8-)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:55 pm 
Offline
Tired of Earth.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 8131
Location: 1060 W. Addison St.
clearly it's alan moore


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:58 pm 
Offline
I don't think there is a god. And if there is I'm nothing like him.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5380
Location: Knee Deep in the Dead
that'd be awesome

_________________
My Blog of Movie Reviews and Such
Image
I'll be right back. I gotta go see a man about a mule.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:04 pm 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 pm
Posts: 10199
WJK wrote:
clearly it's alan moore


Maybe it's Gibbons !

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:10 pm 
Offline
Tired of Earth.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 8131
Location: 1060 W. Addison St.
feliciano182 wrote:
WJK wrote:
clearly it's alan moore


Maybe it's Gibbons !


i thought he already had an account that's only known to like DDC and Curi.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:11 pm 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 pm
Posts: 10199
WJK wrote:
feliciano182 wrote:
WJK wrote:
clearly it's alan moore


Maybe it's Gibbons !


i thought he already had an account that's only known to like DDC and Curi.


AYB also knew the name of his account, sneaky basterd !

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:49 pm 
Offline
Labored long to build a heaven.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 12480
Location: Monster Island (Really New York)
feliciano182 wrote:
WJK wrote:
feliciano182 wrote:
WJK wrote:
clearly it's alan moore


Maybe it's Gibbons !


i thought he already had an account that's only known to like DDC and Curi.


AYB also knew the name of his account, sneaky basterd !

It's Moe Vernon, guys.

No offense, but you must have really not been paying attention.

_________________
"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
Image
"There's a cello in your house now."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:55 pm 
Offline
Tired of Earth.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 8131
Location: 1060 W. Addison St.
Godziller66 wrote:
feliciano182 wrote:
WJK wrote:
feliciano182 wrote:
WJK wrote:
clearly it's alan moore


Maybe it's Gibbons !


i thought he already had an account that's only known to like DDC and Curi.


AYB also knew the name of his account, sneaky basterd !

It's Moe Vernon, guys.

No offense, but you must have really not been paying attention.


oh yeah...

i forgot.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:57 pm 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 pm
Posts: 10199
Godziller66 wrote:
It's Moe Vernon, guys.

No offense, but you must have really not been paying attention.


And how exactly was I supposed to know that :| ?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:54 am 
Offline
Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon.
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:29 am
Posts: 4978
feliciano182 wrote:
Godziller66 wrote:
It's Moe Vernon, guys.

No offense, but you must have really not been paying attention.


And how exactly was I supposed to know that :| ?


Because he told everyone, and we've mentioned it a load of times on here.

_________________
Say, Doc, did I ever tell you I'm the only metal that's liquid at room temperature?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:00 am 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 pm
Posts: 10199
Smutty wrote:
feliciano182 wrote:
Godziller66 wrote:
It's Moe Vernon, guys.

No offense, but you must have really not been paying attention.


And how exactly was I supposed to know that :| ?


Because he told everyone, and we've mentioned it a load of times on here.


Well, excuse me if I couldn't remember !

Even still, I never heard about Moe Vernon until AYB told us.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:02 am 
Offline
I don't think there is a god. And if there is I'm nothing like him.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5380
Location: Knee Deep in the Dead
are you guys... high?
ALL OF YOU?
O_O

_________________
My Blog of Movie Reviews and Such
Image
I'll be right back. I gotta go see a man about a mule.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:06 am 
Offline
Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon.
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:29 am
Posts: 4978
NiteOwl wrote:
are you guys... high?
ALL OF YOU?
O_O

Why would we be? What do you not understand here?
Image
Please explain.

_________________
Say, Doc, did I ever tell you I'm the only metal that's liquid at room temperature?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:11 am 
Offline
I don't think there is a god. And if there is I'm nothing like him.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5380
Location: Knee Deep in the Dead
cause i want some of whatever you're smoking.

Moe Vernon is FICTIONAL!

_________________
My Blog of Movie Reviews and Such
Image
I'll be right back. I gotta go see a man about a mule.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:15 am 
Offline
Labored long to build a heaven.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 12480
Location: Monster Island (Really New York)
NiteOwl wrote:
cause i want some of whatever you're smoking.

Moe Vernon is FICTIONAL!

....

Kay.

_________________
"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
Image
"There's a cello in your house now."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A spiritual sequel
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:22 am 
Offline
Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon.
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:29 am
Posts: 4978
NiteOwl wrote:
cause i want some of whatever you're smoking.

Moe Vernon is FICTIONAL!

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=76

_________________
Say, Doc, did I ever tell you I'm the only metal that's liquid at room temperature?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.106s | 11 Queries | GZIP : Off ]