WatchmenComicMovie.com Forum
http://www.watchmencomicmovie.com/forum/

What's hooded justice holding in his hand?
http://www.watchmencomicmovie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4507
Page 2 of 3

Author:  Writer Of Wrongs [ Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

.

Author:  feliciano182 [ Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing, He Says, Coyly

Leah O'Cinnamonbun wrote:
DARLING, hello!


It must be done:

*Puts on priest robes*

In the name of The Mighty Beard, The Bald Penciller, The Doomsday Clock and The Incorporated Curiosity, I name thee...


THE NEW JESTER !

Author:  t3cii [ Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing, He Says, Coyly

feliciano182 wrote:
Leah O'Cinnamonbun wrote:
DARLING, hello!


It must be done:

*Puts on priest robes*

In the name of The Mighty Beard, The Bald Penciller, The Doomsday Clock and The Incorporated Curiosity, I name thee...


THE NEW JESTER !


Every time, you guys. Every. Single. Time. A female shows up, you all go into creep mode.

Author:  feliciano182 [ Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing, He Says, Coyly

t3cii wrote:
Every time, you guys. Every. Single. Time. A female shows up, you all go into creep mode.


U jelly :D ?

Author:  Curiosity Inc. [ Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing, He Says, Coyly

feliciano182 wrote:
In the name of The Mighty Beard, The Bald Penciller, The Doomsday Clock and The Incorporated Curiosity, I name thee...

Dude, whatever you're doing, leave me out of it.

Author:  feliciano182 [ Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing, He Says, Coyly

Curiosity Inc. wrote:
Dude, whatever you're doing, leave me out of it.


No sense of humor around here huh ?

Author:  Godziller66 [ Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing, He Says, Coyly

feliciano182 wrote:
Leah O'Cinnamonbun wrote:
DARLING, hello!


It must be done:

*Puts on priest robes*

In the name of The Mighty Beard, The Bald Penciller, The Doomsday Clock and The Incorporated Curiosity, I name thee...


THE NEW JESTER !

It's sad, but I made that connection as well.

:/ I should call her sometime.

Author:  feliciano182 [ Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing, He Says, Coyly

Godziller66 wrote:
It's sad, but I made that connection as well.

:/ I should call her sometime.


Thank you Mister Non-Asshole :D !

Want to take it to the women thread ?

Author:  Godziller66 [ Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing, He Says, Coyly

feliciano182 wrote:
Godziller66 wrote:
It's sad, but I made that connection as well.

:/ I should call her sometime.


Thank you Mister Non-Asshole :D !

Want to take it to the women thread ?

Eh, maybe. There's not a ton to say, though.

Author:  Leah O'Cinnamonbun [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What's hooded justice holding in his hand?

..... WAT.

I leave for like six hours to sleep and all of a sudden it's chaos!

Author:  Broken Finger [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:35 am ]
Post subject:  Just Who The Hell Is WOW?

Writer Of Wrongs wrote:
Godziller66 wrote:
This is a surprisingly good thread for something so seemingly minor and negligible.

Isn't it just? ;)


Well, it was. Maybe it's not too late to save it.

Leah O'Cinnamonbun wrote:
..... WAT.

I leave for like six hours to sleep and all of a sudden it's chaos!


OH MY GOD I'M SO GLAD YOU ASKED!

Jester is a girl named Sierra that showed up here forever ago and lived in New York near Godziller and they started dating and he was, like, totally in love with her, but they broke up and he remains devastated to this day! And now that heartbreak has bled into this thread thanks to Feliciano and has threatened its awesomeness to the Nth degree! And all because my first greeting to you contained the word "darling," which I absolutely do not take back! But that's okay, because I just know that we're going to absolutely pull (ha ha! split infinitive) through and get this thing back on track!

PARTY HORNS!

HOODED JUSTICE!

WRITER OF WRONGS!

DAVE GIBBONS!


Let's do it!

Author:  t3cii [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What's hooded justice holding in his hand?

Broken Finger wrote:
Jester is a girl named Sierra that showed up here forever ago and lived in New York near Godziller and they started dating and he was, like, totally in love with her, but they broke up and he remains devastated to this day!


You're being a tad insensitive. :|

Author:  Broken Finger [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:58 am ]
Post subject:  This Is Not Intrigue, This Is Melodrama

t3cii wrote:
You're being a tad insensitive. :|


How so? I'm not making fun of Godziller or anything, I was just trying to get everyone caught up. And I was doing it in a way that I thought Ziller would appreciate, referencing an old post that I know he thought was funny. If anything, I was being super-sensitive.

Author:  Leah O'Cinnamonbun [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What's hooded justice holding in his hand?

Poor Godziller :(

Although, I have a boyfriend so I think I might just be the new Leah O'Cinnamonbun. :L

Author:  Godziller66 [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What's hooded justice holding in his hand?

t3cii wrote:
Broken Finger wrote:
Jester is a girl named Sierra that showed up here forever ago and lived in New York near Godziller and they started dating and he was, like, totally in love with her, but they broke up and he remains devastated to this day!


You're being a tad insensitive. :|

Well, that's mostly true. She didn't live in New York, though. If that were the case, we would probably still be in a relationship and my heart would still be intact.

Author:  Leah O'Cinnamonbun [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What's hooded justice holding in his hand?

Awww cheer up :(

Now to change the subject..

Image

Author:  Godziller66 [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What's hooded justice holding in his hand?

Leah O'Cinnamonbun wrote:
Awww cheer up :(

Now to change the subject..

Image

Dear lord. What happened to that man's genitals?

Author:  Broken Finger [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:17 pm ]
Post subject:  90%

Godziller66 wrote:
t3cii wrote:
You're being a tad insensitive. :|

Well, that's mostly true. She didn't live in New York, though. If that were the case, we would probably still be in a relationship and my heart would still be intact.


See?

Leah O'Cinnamonbun wrote:

Now to change the subject..

Image


Image

Author:  Curiosity Inc. [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What's hooded justice holding in his hand?

I'm wondering that myself. Care to explain, Leah?

Author:  DoomsdayClock [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What's hooded justice holding in his hand?

Image

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/