WatchmenComicMovie.com Forum

Talk about the Watchmen comic book mini-series and film
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3448 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 169, 170, 171, 172, 173
 Post subject: Re: Women
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:16 pm 
Dog Carcass in Alley

There was a scene in a recent episode of Louie where he and his brother are standing around, gawking at the attractive women jogging by, and feeling inadequate over their fatness. I had a similar moment today. I was walking down the street and saw a woman walking her dog in the distance. From what she was wearing, I could tell she would be hot. Hot enough that two guys across the street stopped and started to stare. As I got closer, I saw she was playing with the dog, and he ran up a tree. She was wearing a sportsbra type top, with the bare midriff, and tight spandex pants. She was pretty, but her body was banging. Like, a 10. Like, the kind of body that was designed to specifically wear an outfit like the one she had on. I walked by, looking up at the dog (who looked like he was humping one of the branches), and looked back at her, and she smiled for like a nanosecond, then went back to the dog. Have you ever seen a woman so hot it made you want to swear? So hot you're almost appalled by how hot she is? I let out a "fuuuuck...." under my breath, and walked on. Stole one more glance, and yep, just as nice from behind. Some women simply exist in their own universe.

"Heard them Walthers like to jump some" "As will you, with one in your elbow."

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:53 pm 
I don't think there is a god. And if there is I'm nothing like him.

t3cii wrote:
There was a scene in a recent episode of Louie where he and his brother are standing around, gawking at the attractive women jogging by, and feeling inadequate over their fatness. I had a similar moment today. I was walking down the street and saw a woman walking her dog in the distance. From what she was wearing, I could tell she would be hot. Hot enough that two guys across the street stopped and started to stare. As I got closer, I saw she was playing with the dog, and he ran up a tree. She was wearing a sportsbra type top, with the bare midriff, and tight spandex pants. She was pretty, but her body was banging. Like, a 10. Like, the kind of body that was designed to specifically wear an outfit like the one she had on. I walked by, looking up at the dog (who looked like he was humping one of the branches), and looked back at her, and she smiled for like a nanosecond, then went back to the dog. Have you ever seen a woman so hot it made you want to swear? So hot you're almost appalled by how hot she is? I let out a "fuuuuck...." under my breath, and walked on. Stole one more glance, and yep, just as nice from behind. Some women simply exist in their own universe.

I've been friends with one.
She knew she was that pretty and often used it to get what she wanted.
Though she had this stupid complex where she thought everyone was just crazy or something, and she actually wasn't that pretty at all.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:33 am 
Labored long to build a heaven.

t3cii wrote:

I kind of felt that way about this one girl who was a classmate of mine a couple of semesters ago. I even thought I might've had a chance with her, but I was dating this other woman at the time who ended up treating me horribly for absolutely no reason and now I don't see the first girl around anymore.

So woops.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:47 pm 
Genetically-Altered Lynx

Yeah, I've met, am friends, or seen quite a few every now and then.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:19 pm 
Tired of Earth.

eh, i don't feel like writing a long ass post so i'll let dan do the talking for me

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:43 pm 
Labored long to build a heaven.

WJK wrote:
eh, i don't feel like writing a long ass post so i'll let dan do the talking for me

I think we all feel you.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:51 pm 
Genetically-Altered Lynx

Yep, that's how I've gone to bed for many nights.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:24 pm 
I don't think there is a god. And if there is I'm nothing like him.

Godziller66 wrote:
WJK wrote:

I think we all feel you.

Ditto.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3448 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 169, 170, 171, 172, 173