WatchmenComicMovie.com Forum


Talk about the Watchmen comic book mini-series and film
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Action figures
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:51 pm 
Offline
I don't think there is a god. And if there is I'm nothing like him.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5380
Location: Knee Deep in the Dead
[NOTE: Thread split! --"Curiosity Inc."]

it may not be watchmen figures, but i just bought Isaac Clarke (DS2) and a standard necromorph figures. I highly recommend.
The necromorph is dismemberable and gloriously gory, and Isaac's design and articulation are truly impressive.
Great looking figures for any geek or gamer's display shelf.

Also bought a Greyson Hunt (Bulletstorm) figure, also from NECA.
Looks awesome as well.

_________________
My Blog of Movie Reviews and Such
Image
I'll be right back. I gotta go see a man about a mule.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:11 am 
Offline
Government-Sponsored Weirdo
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:39 am
Posts: 7191
Location: Everywhere, Everywhen, UK.
NiteOwl wrote:
it may not be watchmen figures, but i just bought Isaac Clarke (DS2) and a standard necromorph figures. I highly recommend.
The necromorph is dismemberable and gloriously gory, and Isaac's design and articulation are truly impressive.
Great looking figures for any geek or gamer's display shelf.

Also bought a Greyson Hunt (Bulletstorm) figure, also from NECA.
Looks awesome as well.


ooh, the isaac clarke one sounds awesome, i might go and check prices.
although it might end up like my Stargate fugures, in a box waiting for me to mave somewhere with space.

_________________
We're all actors, Laurie. I'm just an actor who read the script. :?
ImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:29 pm 
Offline
I don't think there is a god. And if there is I'm nothing like him.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5380
Location: Knee Deep in the Dead
AvatarIII wrote:
NiteOwl wrote:
it may not be watchmen figures, but i just bought Isaac Clarke (DS2) and a standard necromorph figures. I highly recommend.
The necromorph is dismemberable and gloriously gory, and Isaac's design and articulation are truly impressive.
Great looking figures for any geek or gamer's display shelf.

Also bought a Greyson Hunt (Bulletstorm) figure, also from NECA.
Looks awesome as well.


ooh, the isaac clarke one sounds awesome, i might go and check prices.
although it might end up like my Stargate fugures, in a box waiting for me to mave somewhere with space.

The detail on all of them are immense.

_________________
My Blog of Movie Reviews and Such
Image
I'll be right back. I gotta go see a man about a mule.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:16 am 
Offline
Government-Sponsored Weirdo
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:39 am
Posts: 7191
Location: Everywhere, Everywhen, UK.
NiteOwl wrote:
AvatarIII wrote:
NiteOwl wrote:
it may not be watchmen figures, but i just bought Isaac Clarke (DS2) and a standard necromorph figures. I highly recommend.
The necromorph is dismemberable and gloriously gory, and Isaac's design and articulation are truly impressive.
Great looking figures for any geek or gamer's display shelf.

Also bought a Greyson Hunt (Bulletstorm) figure, also from NECA.
Looks awesome as well.


ooh, the isaac clarke one sounds awesome, i might go and check prices.
although it might end up like my Stargate fugures, in a box waiting for me to mave somewhere with space.

The detail on all of them are immense.


yeah i looked them up, and thay cost about £13 each, which is pretty good considering isaac lights up, and the necro disassembles, and they look great, diamondselect figures look like shit in comparison

_________________
We're all actors, Laurie. I'm just an actor who read the script. :?
ImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Action figures
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:27 am 
Offline
Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon.
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:29 am
Posts: 4978
I have Wolverine, Deadpool, and a bunch of Boba Fett's. I'm thinkin' about getting Kitty Pryde and Magneto ones.

_________________
Say, Doc, did I ever tell you I'm the only metal that's liquid at room temperature?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Action figures
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:08 am 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 pm
Posts: 10199
Smutty wrote:
I have Wolverine, Deadpool, and a bunch of Boba Fett's. I'm thinkin' about getting Kitty Pryde and Magneto ones.


Who the hell do I have ?

Half of the "A New Hope" cast in LEGO :D !

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Action figures
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:31 am 
Offline
Government-Sponsored Weirdo
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:39 am
Posts: 7191
Location: Everywhere, Everywhen, UK.
i remember when i was a kid and had loads of mix and matched figures, of differing scales and all sorts, i had all 4 turtles but all were second hand and didn't really match each other, i think my leonardo ahd a donatello arm aswell, i had all 3 biker mice, which didn't match each other, one was from a set that had chome on, i had a batman and robin from some set where they had mech suits or something. i had a spider-man that could zip across a line, and had webbing under the arms like the classic look had. io had a ROTJ Luke Sywalker, i had a Bucky O'Hare, i had a couple of second hand He-Man toys, a second hand ecto 1, a second hand thunder cats car thing, and a bunch of others that were totally random.

_________________
We're all actors, Laurie. I'm just an actor who read the script. :?
ImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Action figures
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:15 pm 
Offline
Tired of Earth.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 8131
Location: 1060 W. Addison St.
feliciano182 wrote:
Smutty wrote:
I have Wolverine, Deadpool, and a bunch of Boba Fett's. I'm thinkin' about getting Kitty Pryde and Magneto ones.


Who the hell do I have ?

Half of the "A New Hope" cast in LEGO :D !


ha, i have like 98% of the cast (missing princess leia and chewbacca). i never bought a lego millennium falcon :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Action figures
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:24 pm 
Offline
I don't think there is a god. And if there is I'm nothing like him.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5380
Location: Knee Deep in the Dead
WJK wrote:
feliciano182 wrote:
Smutty wrote:
I have Wolverine, Deadpool, and a bunch of Boba Fett's. I'm thinkin' about getting Kitty Pryde and Magneto ones.


Who the hell do I have ?

Half of the "A New Hope" cast in LEGO :D !


ha, i have like 98% of the cast (missing princess leia and chewbacca). i never bought a lego millennium falcon :(

If we're not going bicker over series and editions...
I have most of the principle cast.
(non lego)
Luke, Han, Leia, Chewie, C3-PO, R2-D2, Ben Kenobi, Darth Vader, Lando, Boba Fett, and a stormtrooper.
I have a few more peripheral ones too.
I also have the Falcon but its missing a piece so i don't display it.

Also i bought a terminator figure, arnie from T2, and the face sculpt is mind-blowing.
The wolf predator from AVPR, again total NECA quality.
I also have the 9-10 inch (approx) Neo and Trinity, frustrating to display but they look great.
most are in storage (...my closet) cause my display shelf broke.

*sigh*

_________________
My Blog of Movie Reviews and Such
Image
I'll be right back. I gotta go see a man about a mule.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Action figures
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:14 pm 
Offline
Labored long to build a heaven.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 12480
Location: Monster Island (Really New York)
I remember I used to have so many goddamn action figures. I still have a ton stored in my basement.

There were a lot of Power Rangers toys and a complete collection of Small Soldiers figures.

_________________
"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
Image
"There's a cello in your house now."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Action figures
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:19 pm 
Offline
I don't think there is a god. And if there is I'm nothing like him.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5380
Location: Knee Deep in the Dead
Godziller66 wrote:
I remember I used to have so many goddamn action figures. I still have a ton stored in my basement.

There were a lot of Power Rangers toys and a complete collection of Small Soldiers figures.

i have the original five MMPR
the flip head ones

_________________
My Blog of Movie Reviews and Such
Image
I'll be right back. I gotta go see a man about a mule.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Action figures
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:45 pm 
Offline
Labored long to build a heaven.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 12480
Location: Monster Island (Really New York)
NiteOwl wrote:
Godziller66 wrote:
I remember I used to have so many goddamn action figures. I still have a ton stored in my basement.

There were a lot of Power Rangers toys and a complete collection of Small Soldiers figures.

i have the original five MMPR
the flip head ones

lol Those were cool, but they were also kind of lame because their chests looked like Liefeld's Captain America in order to facilitate the storage of the spare head.

_________________
"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
Image
"There's a cello in your house now."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Action figures
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:55 pm 
Offline
I don't think there is a god. And if there is I'm nothing like him.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5380
Location: Knee Deep in the Dead
Godziller66 wrote:
NiteOwl wrote:
Godziller66 wrote:
I remember I used to have so many goddamn action figures. I still have a ton stored in my basement.

There were a lot of Power Rangers toys and a complete collection of Small Soldiers figures.

i have the original five MMPR
the flip head ones

lol Those were cool, but they were also kind of lame because their chests looked like Liefeld's Captain America in order to facilitate the storage of the spare head.

LOL exactly, but whats cool is it DOES look like them!

_________________
My Blog of Movie Reviews and Such
Image
I'll be right back. I gotta go see a man about a mule.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Action Figures
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:52 pm 
Offline
Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon.
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:29 am
Posts: 4978
[NOTE: Thread merge! --"Curiosity Inc."]

This thread is a place for you to post pictures of, discuss, etc new action figures you've gotten, ones you want to get, and ones you love.
Without further adieu:
Image
Just got these bad boys in the mail.

_________________
Say, Doc, did I ever tell you I'm the only metal that's liquid at room temperature?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Action figures
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:06 am 
Offline
Tired of Earth.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 8131
Location: 1060 W. Addison St.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgoXUzIwXk0


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Action figures
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:27 am 
Offline
Labored long to build a heaven.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 12480
Location: Monster Island (Really New York)
Image

_________________
"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
Image
"There's a cello in your house now."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Action figures
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:30 am 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 10658
Location: Arkham, Mass.
Godziller66 wrote:
Image


That figure in the middle is kind of creepy... who gets a figure of just the top half of somebodies head?

_________________
@RealSlimCAvery
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Action figures
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:39 am 
Offline
Dog Carcass in Alley
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:55 am
Posts: 6493
Location: Toronto, Ont, Canada
Godziller66 wrote:
Image


Out of curiosity, do you purposefully have your hair cut so that it hangs down in the middle, or is that just how it hangs?

_________________
Image

"Heard them Walthers like to jump some" "As will you, with one in your elbow."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Action figures
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:43 am 
Offline
Labored long to build a heaven.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 12480
Location: Monster Island (Really New York)
t3cii wrote:
Godziller66 wrote:
Image


Out of curiosity, do you purposefully have your hair cut so that it hangs down in the middle, or is that just how it hangs?

It doesn't hang like that at all, it's just in this picture.

_________________
"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
Image
"There's a cello in your house now."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Action figures
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:22 am 
Offline
I don't think there is a god. And if there is I'm nothing like him.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5380
Location: Knee Deep in the Dead
Godziller66 wrote:
Image

super cool! :mrgreen:

_________________
My Blog of Movie Reviews and Such
Image
I'll be right back. I gotta go see a man about a mule.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.107s | 11 Queries | GZIP : Off ]