WatchmenComicMovie.com Forum

Talk about the Watchmen comic book mini-series and film
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: The dream thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:57 pm 
...you're locked in here with me!

So my cousin got a cabin in the woods, all kidding aside in my dream he did and it was at this nice camp ground, as we (My two best friends and my gf) were leaving, I had to run into the bathroom (yeah it had a bathroom) and left you guys in my mom's car (which I was driving for some reason) so by the time I got back my girlfriend and my friend Amanda are just furously making out and occasionally turning and bringing stacie, the final friend, into the mix... so to say the least I am fucking pissed by the time I got to the car, not because of the girl on girl... nobody can hate that, but because my girlfriend is cheating on me with the aide of my best friends.

Then the three of them proceed to belittle me and say that it's alrght for women to do stuff like that even if they are in a relationship... but I wasn't buying it and the whole ride home thr girls kept joking about it and "doing it" to the point I actually pulled the car over got out and fell to my knees in the yard of a business and just began sobbing... which made my girlfriend come out and tell me I needed to stop acting like such a little baby.

With that I stopped crying got back in the car drove us to a restaurant outside of chums corners (a place in the middle of nowhere near where I live.) told you I was brekaing up with you for being a bitch and then left you Stacie and Jimmy in the parking lot and drove off, and I woke up while I was driving back to Traverse City.

I had a simlar dream two weeks back about the same three people but this time my grlfriend was making out with a dude at a party and my friends all got mad at me for being upset hat she cheated on me.

I think Freud and Jung are seizuring from the level of analysis that dreams like this give them...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:02 pm 
Genetically-Altered Lynx

I don't mean to pry too much into your personal life, Brook, but would you say that these dreams represent insecurities you may have about your current relationship or relationships in general?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:19 pm 
Dog Carcass in Alley

TheMovieDude wrote:
I don't mean to pry too much into your personal life, Brook, but would you say that these dreams represent insecurities you may have about your current relationship or relationships in general?

That would make sense.

"Heard them Walthers like to jump some" "As will you, with one in your elbow."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:46 pm 

t3cii wrote:
TheMovieDude wrote:

That would make sense.

HANK GREEN TO THE RESCUE !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB7HqZc2p2Y

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:53 pm 
Genetically-Altered Lynx

Great video, Feli. I loved it.

Anyway, I forgot to talk about a dream I had last night:
Danielle, this girl I like and an actress who's worked with me and Tony, a guy I know who's also acted with me lived practically next door in my neighborhood in Juarez. So I went down to their house and I remember it looking kind of messy, but I don't think it was, really. Anyway, I don't remember much just us hanging out and laughing and stuff.

At one point, I was in some house, I can't remember which one it was and we opened the gate door that leads to the garage and there were these two dogs there and they ran away. At one point, one of them almost got run over by a car but in my attempt to catch and save it, it ran off even further and the rest of the dream was me looking for the dogs and I remember at one point thinking something along the lines of "This will be like that movie "When the cat's away" " and that's all I remember.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:07 am 

TheMovieDude wrote:

That is very possible.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:43 am 
Genetically-Altered Lynx

Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
TheMovieDude wrote:

That is very possible.

To the "women" thread! ;)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:06 am 
Dog Carcass in Alley

TheMovieDude wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
TheMovieDude wrote:

That is very possible.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:16 pm 
Genetically-Altered Lynx

t3cii wrote:
TheMovieDude wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
TheMovieDude wrote:

That is very possible.

Maybe that should be the WCM Forum logo instead of the Batman one. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:27 pm 
Dog Carcass in Alley

TheMovieDude wrote:
t3cii wrote:
TheMovieDude wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
TheMovieDude wrote:

That is very possible.

Maybe that should be the WCM Forum logo instead of the Batman one. ;)

If you'd like to create an animated gif, be my guess.

TheMovieDude wrote:
I remember at one point thinking something along the lines of "This will be like that movie "When the cat's away" " and that's all I remember.

Is there an actual movie by that name, or was that just some weird thing your subconscious scooped up? :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:16 pm 
I don't think there is a god. And if there is I'm nothing like him.

I was legitimately curious about that as well...

I'll be right back. I gotta go see a man about a mule.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:54 pm 
Genetically-Altered Lynx

t3cii wrote:
Is there an actual movie by that name, or was that just some weird thing your subconscious scooped up? :)

I haven't seen it yet, but it does exist and it's about a woman searching for her lost cat:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115856/plotsummary

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:28 am 
I don't think there is a god. And if there is I'm nothing like him.

TheMovieDude wrote:
t3cii wrote:

I haven't seen it yet, but it does exist and it's about a woman searching for her lost cat:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115856/plotsummary

Does shit get real? Is it a Michael Bay movie?

CATS. WILL. LOST.

I'll be right back. I gotta go see a man about a mule.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:37 pm 
Dog Carcass in Alley

I had another weird sci fi movie related dream last night. I dreamed I was watching a movie that had Denzel Washington in it. He was an astronaut who was in a space pod when time and space had suddenly frozen, yet he himself was able to still move. At one point he opens the hatch door of his pod, and is able to just walk out. Like as if he was walking on a solid floor. He walks over to the main space ship and I guess does some investigation. And somehow he is able to be in two places at once, Dr. Manhattan style. He sees his physical body still frozen in the space pod. Eventually time unfreezes, and he is back on board his ship, talking to two of the crew members. One of them looks over a printout and says something to the effect of time having moved much quicker for Washington than it did the crew members. Like, while everything seemed frozen, he had actually been able to travel the space between the ship and the pod (which suddenly was much larger than it had been), in a short time, but in reality he would have spent a thousand light years to cross the distance. And one of the crew members makes a point that he hadn't aged at all in that time.

So, yeah.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:48 pm 

t3cii wrote:
I had another weird sci fi movie related dream last night. I dreamed I was watching a movie that had Denzel Washington in it. He was an astronaut who was in a space pod when time and space had suddenly frozen, yet he himself was able to still move. At one point he opens the hatch door of his pod, and is able to just walk out. Like as if he was walking on a solid floor. He walks over to the main space ship and I guess does some investigation. And somehow he is able to be in two places at once, Dr. Manhattan style. He sees his physical body still frozen in the space pod. Eventually time unfreezes, and he is back on board his ship, talking to two of the crew members. One of them looks over a printout and says something to the effect of time having moved much quicker for Washington than it did the crew members. Like, while everything seemed frozen, he had actually been able to travel the space between the ship and the pod (which suddenly was much larger than it had been), in a short time, but in reality he would have spent a thousand light years to cross the distance. And one of the crew members makes a point that he hadn't aged at all in that time.

So, yeah.

Dear t3cii:

Please donate your brain to Hollywood...............NOW !

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:36 am 
Genetically-Altered Lynx

No, no, we need to work together as a screenwriting team at least! I knew you had it in you!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:44 am 
Dog Carcass in Alley

TheMovieDude wrote:
No, no, we need to work together as a screenwriting team at least! I knew you had it in you!

I tell you what, if you're ever hard up for material, feel free to adapt my dreams into a movie. I'll be the idea man, you be the writer, but just remember, while you may do all the actual work, I'll take all the glory. Sound fair?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:48 pm 
Genetically-Altered Lynx

t3cii wrote:
TheMovieDude wrote:

I tell you what, if you're ever hard up for material, feel free to adapt my dreams into a movie. I'll be the idea man, you be the writer, but just remember, while you may do all the actual work, I'll take all the glory. Sound fair?

I wouldn't mind some of the money as well, but ok.

BTW, did this Denzel Washington sci-fi have a look in particular?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:55 pm 
Dog Carcass in Alley

TheMovieDude wrote:
I wouldn't mind some of the money as well, but ok.

You'll take nothing and like it! :x

TheMovieDude wrote:
BTW, did this Denzel Washington sci-fi have a look in particular?

:) Not this time. I think the reason he was in the dream was because of that movie of his that's currently out. I probably saw one of the trailers late at night.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:59 am 
Labored long to build a heaven.

Oh these stupid dreams. I dreamt that my mom yelled at me for wanting to talk to Sierra again. I wonder what Freud would say about that. Then I dreamt that I contacted Sierra through Skype anyway and she didn't seem too bothered about it, almost like she enjoyed my company. My internet failed and I couldn't get her back, though. And I woke up. And then I knew she wasn't my Sierra. My Sierra hates me now.

I'm pretty pathetic. I'm essentially a joke on this forum at this point as that guy who could never get over his internet girlfriend and I'm a joke to myself for the same reason. Even when I block her out of my conscious and waking mind, though, she always finds her way in someway else.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next